Kat in the Media
Kat Spiwak has been featured in many television, radio and print features, including:
Print and Internet Media
- Toronto Star - Consultant/Coach for "Turning Point" Dating Transformation Series
- National Post
- Globe and Mail
- Chatelaine Magazine - Blind Dates; Break-Ups
- Canadian Living Magazine - Exiting a Bad Date
- Toronto Sun
- Sympatico.ca - Flirting Tips
- TheLoop.ca - How to Avoid Being Catfished On-Line; Signs You're About to Be Dumped
- Metro News Toronto - Valentine's Day Dates; First Dates
- UMM Magazine's monthly dating column
- 24 Hours' weekly dating column
- Ottawa Sun
- Edmonton Sun
- Calgary Sun
- "Vervegirl" Magazine
- Ming Tao
- Destinations Travel Magazine - Valentine's Day First Dates
- Datingadvice.com - Building Skills and Confidence
- "ET Canada" (Entertainment Tonight) on Global TV
- CBC's "Gill Deacon Show"
- W Network's "Style by Jury"
- W Network's "3 Takes"
- W Network's "Living Romance" & "Plastic Makes Perfect"
- TVO's "Planet Parent"
- Comedy Network's "Good Morning World"
- "Dating 201" on Rogers TV - Screening Dates
- CITY-TV News
- CFTO News
- CTV Toronto - Valentine's Day Suggestions
- CTV BC - "Holidating Tips"
- CH Television Hamilton News
- The New PL Television News (CITY affiliate, London)
- CJOB Winnipeg News
- "Don't Be Shy" (independent series)
- CBC Radio One's "Definitely Not the Opera" and "Go"
- 680 News Radio
- 97.3 EZRock's "Mad Dog and Billie Show"
- CHFI Radio with Mike Cooper & Christine Cardoso
- MOJO Radio's Andrew Krystal talk show - regular guest on weekly listener call-in show
- CHUM-AM Toronto News Feature
- AM980 London
- CHML AM900
- CHEX Ottawa
- "Up Your Game" on Blogtalk Radio - Bring Love Into Your Life
- "Dating 201" on Blogtalk Radio
- CBC Radio's "Afternoon Drive" with Chris dela Torre - Breaking Into Dating
- Web show "The Men's Room" - general tips
- CBC News website live chat program
- Toronto Star "Dear Ellie" Lunchtime Chat
- "Dating 201" on Blogtalk Radio
- Film documentary "Dating After Divorce"
- Segment on Dating Apps for Reuters News Agency
Kateryna was a guest expert on our Springtime Renewal Show - "Bring Romance & Love into your Life" - on Cosmic Coaching Centre's "Up Your Game" radio show on BlogTalkRadio.
Kateryna was professional, fun, and thought-provoking during the interview. She is very knowledgeable and insightful on dating, relationships, love, and life. She shared real-life scenarios and examples of how to rejuvenate one's dating for greater success.
A number of my clients who listened to the interview e-mailed to say they learned a lot from her. They wanted to know when she would be back on the show. We hope to have Kat back sometime soon to share more of her dating secrets and expert advice!
Founder & Chief Career Strategist, Cosmic Coaching Centre
I had great luck to encounter Kat while working as a columnist for a pair of Canadian magazines, UMM and Bobbi. For each column I laid out a series of dating questions sourced from real life, and got takes from a set of experts on each - Kat was a consistent guest star who offered an expert opinion from the female perspective for every column.
I gleaned a lot from her about what constitutes real human connection, how to find it and how to value it, and I'm happy to say by extension my outlook on my own love life was a lot rosier for having met her. She was a pleasure to speak to, always insightful and candid, and more importantly, an incredibly effective dating coach.
Brand Agent, Content Producer and Promotional Strategist
I interviewed Kateryna for an article I was writing on first dates for Canadian Living Magazine. She was wonderful to work with! She offered advice that was fresh, interesting and demonstrated a genuine insight into the intricacies of the world of dating.